What singles want: Survey looks at attraction, turnoffs
Interesting statistics on today’s “must-haves” from singles.
Among the findings:
- 38% would cancel a date because of something they found while doing Internet research on their date.
- 42% would not date a virgin.
- 65% would not date someone with credit card debt greater than $5,000; 54% would not date someone with substantial student loan debt.
- 49% would consider getting into a committed relationship with someone who lived at home with parents.
- 47% of singles reported a “friends with benefits” relationship; And those surveyed were more than twice as likely to say it turned into a long-term relationship (44%).
- 44% of women and 63% of men surveyed said they have never had a one-night stand.
- 28% say they have had sex by the third date; 46% by the sixth date.
- 28% have dated someone they met online; 20% met their most recent date that way.
- 48% of single women and 38% of men research a date on Facebook before the first date.